2010年3月21日 星期日

2010-03-20 The end of this quarter

After 8 hours of grading, I am so glad that I survive.

Although I am still alive right now right here, I don't want to live like this anymore.

My world, my life, my future, my everything.

People are so lucky that we can decide which way to go.


But it's also a pity that we have to be responsible for our choices.

So, if anymone in this world have ever maken a decision because of you, just give him all your thanks.

Thank that he has thought about you at that time, even though he might break his promises in the end.

But also, make good decisions for youself.

If you cannot take good care of yourself, why should others do that for you?

2 comments:

警務士 提到...

i am waiting for your new photo...

sppandlkk 提到...

Re: 警務士 <6498411665275864697>
Here you go~

張貼留言